Enjoy the relaxing Delta lifestyle along the Sacramento River on this rare and unique bucolic setting on over 2 acres of mature grounds and majestic oaks. Priceless views and inspiring sunset. A charming 4 bedroom/2 bath single story built in 1934 featuring an updated kitchen with quartz counters and newly refurbished laundry room. Tudor style with cathedral ceilings in living room with wood beams. dining room with original warm woods, hardwood floors, HVAC, fireplace. This is a long held family property in the Delta now being sold in it's current condition. Property has endless potential. Priced to sell.
Residential - Single Family, Tudor, 1 Story
1,956 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Room,Dining Bar,Space in Kitchen
- Cabinets,Sink,Electric,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Quartz Counter
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub,Window
- Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Plumbed For Ice Maker,Electric Cook Top
- Tile, Laminate, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Central, Fireplace, Hot Water.
- 1. Brick,Living Room,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Garage Facing Rear,Workshop in Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Front Porch,Back Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Above Ground
- Level,Trees Many
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Irregular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Front Porch,Back Porch,Uncovered Deck. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Irregular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Debbie Elliot, Lyon Real Estate LP
Agent License: 00702950