A Mature Magnolia tree graces this charming home on Magnolia Street situated in the legacy town of Courtland by the Sacramento River in the Delta. Built in 1929 and occupied by the same family since 1956. Rare opportunity to purchase a gem in the quaint river town of Courtland. 4 bedroom/ 2 baths w many original intrinsic features in this home. Inviting porch and entry with a beautiful leaded glass picture window in the living room. Gorgeous Hardwood floors, fireplace, Coved ceilings, fireplace. Dining room has built-in hutch with original lighting. Basement area plus Heat & Air. Spacious 2-car with a separate workshop room at back of garage. You will love the party cabana structure in back yard with fireplace and Built-in barbeque. a vintage outdoor kitchen area for festive parties. Only 15 minutes to Elk Grove, experience a small-town river and farming community that you will never want to leave once you are planted here. This is a rare opportunity and great value along the river.
Residential - Single Family, Tudor, 2 Story
In & Connected
2,176 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook
- Dryer Included,Electric,Washer Included
- Breakfast Room,Synthetic Counter
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Free Standing Electric Oven,Free Standing Electric Range
- Carpet, Wood, Linoleum, Simulated Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Window Coverings,Window Screens
- 1. Brick,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Back Porch,Enclosed Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Lot Dimensions
- 70x 120 x70 x120
- Back Yard,Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Fireplace,BBQ Built-In, Back Porch,Enclosed Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Debbie Elliot, Lyon Real Estate LP
Agent License: 00702950